Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cupcake Polish "Lei Me Down" Swatch & Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone!

Today I have another #SwatchSunday post for you all, and it is with a brand that I have never tried before: Cupcake Polish! I've seen their polishes all over the internet and have been dying to try some of their holographic polishes for forever.

Cupcake Polish"Lei Me Down" is a deep purple holographic polish with a subtle blue shimmer. Here I am wearing two coats with top coat.



I really love this polish! Some of you might know by now how much I love purple nail polishes, but usually I have darker purples. This is such a nice shade if you like purple nail polish, but don't want it to have that "almost black" look.

This polish went on so smoothly and I had no problems with patchiness or with it flooding my cuticles! I was really happy with the formulation.

One thing to note is that this polish did not dry super shiny, so you will definitely need a layer of top coat over it.



Hope you all found this review helpful! <3


Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment