Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Purple and Gold Floral Nails

Hello everyone!

Today I have another floral design to share with you. I guess I've been on a floral kick lately haha :) But I'm really happy with how this design came out!

One of my favorite nail polish colors is Color Club "Holy Chic!". It is such a gorgeous cool-toned purple, and it is perfect in two coats! I used that as the base for my floral nails. I also wanted to add some metallic accents to this design so I used Salon Perfect "Gold Leaf" for the gold parts of this design.



At the very last minute of this design I decided to tie in the gold onto the floral nails by making the leaves gold, and I am so glad I did! I think that the gold leaves look so cool and they really tie the whole mani together.

I used some single chevron vinyls from Snail Vinyls to create the little V pattern on my pinky nail. The rest of this design was done with dotting tools and a small detail brush by Picture Polish.


And here's a macro so you can see the flowers better. Since I only used two colors for these, they are slightly more faint than other flower patterns that I have done in the past. But I kind of like that about them!

If you would like to see how I did this design, then check out my YouTube tutorial here:


Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment