Thursday, December 1, 2016

Easy Santa Suit Nails

Hello everyone! Happy December! 

I know that I have been gone for way too long, and I apologize for my little hiatus. 


Some of you might remember that I am in my first semester of college, so I spent some time focusing on schoolwork and getting acclimated to the change and my nail art went on the backburner for a while. Not to mention pretty much all of my nails broke in the past month or so, and I have been spending forever growing them out.


Now that it is officially the Christmas season, I decided to kick off the month with some Christmas nail art! This is a design that I did four years ago for Christmas 2012, so I decided to re-do it. This design is so popular now and has been done by so many artists, but it's so easy and fun.



I started with a base of Color Club "Cadillac Red", then used black and white acrylic paint for the accents. The gold belt buckle is Salon Perfect "Gold Leaf", which is my favorite gold polish at the moment! All of the details were done with dotting tools from Amazon and a thin nail art brush from Picture Polish that I love!


The great thing about this design is that it is really quick and easy to do for beginners, and it works on pretty much any nail length. So even people with short nails will be able to wear this nail art! When I first did this design in 2012, my nails were super short.

Here's a macro of the design so you can get a closer look:

Here's an attempt at me taking an artsy holiday picture with my Santa nails. Apologies for the fake garland, I was working with what I had since we have not gotten our Christmas tree yet. :P


If you're interested in seeing how to create this mani, then check out my YouTube tutorial here! And don't forget to subscribe while you're there.

No matter what holiday you celebrate, I hope you all have a happy and wonderful holiday season! :) <3

Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment