Sunday, December 4, 2016

LVX Bordeaux Swatch and Review | #SwatchSunday

Hi everyone!

Today I have another #SwatchSunday for all of you. Finally! This week's review is on a polish from one of my favorite brands, LVX. 


This gorgeous polish is LVX "Bordeaux". Here I'm wearing two coats with a layer of top coat. "Bordeaux" is a deep wine-red creme. Perfect for this time of year!



If you have read some of my blog posts before, you might remember that I love LVX as a brand and I think that their polishes have a great formula. "Bordeaux" is no exception, though I did feel like this polish chipped faster than the LVX cremes I have tried in the past. It could be that my coats were thicker that usual. 

Either way, this polish looks gorgeous on, and the application is smooth and easy. I really love colors like this for the fall and wintertime! It's great for me because I don't love true red nail polishes, so wine colors like this are my go-to.



LVX polishes are a bit more pricey, since it is a higher-end brand, at $18 a bottle. However, if you are willing to splurge, LVX is one of my favorite brands and I always love their colors and formulas!

I hope you all found this review helpful!



Love,

My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment