Monday, July 10, 2017

Floral Studded Nails | Sally Beauty

Hello everyone!

Today I have another nail design using products from Sally Beauty! And I'm so happy with how this one turned out :) I feel like its been so long since I did a floral design. I always end up loving these girly manis!

While on my Sally's haul, I picked up another Orly Breathable nail polish. This color, "Pamper Me" was just too pretty to pass up! It is a beautiful light pink creme. It is pretty much opaque in two coats, but I am wearing three thin coats on my pinky and index nails.



I've seen this style of nail art all over Instagram before, but I was never able to try it until I got these studs from Sally Beauty. The set comes in gold and silver. I decided to use the silver for this design but the gold would look great too!

I also used a super thin nail art brush from Snail Vinyls: the Mitty Candy 00 brush (use my code NAILSBYERIN for 15% off!). It was perfect for doing these tiny little leaves and flowers!

To apply the studs, I peeled them off by the adhesive strip, so they would all stay in line. Then I applied them on top of the mani after I put on top coat. If you were wearing these for a long period of time, I would suggest securing them with nail glue. It also helps to seal them in by applying a layer of top coat right over the studs.



If you want to see how I did this design, then check out my YouTube tutorial here:


Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Sally Beauty provided me these products for free, to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

3 comments:

  1. Such an amazing place.i totally love these types of places,South Australia does have a lot to offer to its visitors.

    ReplyDelete