Friday, July 28, 2017

Shark Week Nails & Live Love Polish "Shark After Dark" Review!

Hello everyone,

Happy Shark Week! 

I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to do nails in honor of this week, but after I got the LLP collaboration with Discovery Channel for Shark Week, I knew I had to do a mani with these polishes!

The exclusive collection consists of two polishes, "Shark Skin" and "Shark After Dark", as well as holographic shark nail vinyls. The collection is limited edition, so be sure to get your hands on them before they sell out!

And if you buy the whole collection before Sunday, you can get 15% off with the code SHARKWEEK!


I did these shark nails using both the polishes from the Shark Week collection. I painted my pinky and middle nail with "Shark After Dark". Then I used "Shark Skin", the metallic silver, to paint the shark heads on my other nails. Then I used a small brush and a dotting tool to make the mouth, teeth, and the eyes.


No tutorial for the shark nails... They're pretty easy and I wanted to get these nails up ASAP anyway. 

I also decided to swatch "Shark After Dark" so you could see it on all my nails. This is such a gorgeous color!! It is a deep midnight blue with holographic glitters. This is just ONE COAT!!! I topped it with Live Love Polish's new Quick Dry Top Coat. And the best part is that this top coat is 3-free (that means there is no Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, or Toluene).


I just love how this polish looks like a sparkly, starry night. I had seen how pigmented this was in the LLP Instagram Story, but even when I started applying it myself I was amazed at how opaque it was with just one coat. This is definitely a must-have!


If you are interested in either of the polishes I used here, or anything else from the collection, then be sure to check it out on LiveLovePolish.com!

Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Live Love Polish provided these products to me. All opinions expressed are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

2 comments: