Sunday, January 25, 2015

#SwatchSunday: China Glaze Swatches and Review

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you these beautiful China Glaze polishes that I received from Live Love Polish. I am in love with these colors! Wearing such vibrant polishes really brightens up a gray winter day.

I hope you're ready for some swatch spam! This is a photo-heavy post!

First is this gorgeous pink, called "Float On". This is two thick-ish coats with top coat.


This polish is a beautiful not-quite-neon pink. It almost looks a little peachy in some lights, but is always bright and eye catching. It's not a hot pink, and almost leans closer to a vibrant, neon-ish bubblegum pink. My mom actually loved this shade so she ended up borrowing it and wearing it. Definitely a new favorite!



It does apply a little chalky, like many neon polishes, but evens out. You just have to make sure to let the coats dry in between!




Next up is "Sun Upon My Skin". This is two coats with top coat.



I usually don't go for yellows, but this one is sooo fun! I definitely did not expect to like this one so much. It is so vibrant, but not overpowering. It applied nicely, like a creme polish.




This last photo is a sunlight shot to show how bright this polish gets in the sun. Just look at the color! I love it! It's a great polish for the summer.




And last, but definitely not least, is "Keep Calm, Paint On". This is two smooth coats with top coat.


I looooove mint greens, and this one is now very high up on my list! It has this very fine silver shimmer that shines through and makes this polish to die for. It just looks so classic and elegant, but has a fun, beautiful color. Add this one to your collection!!!




I'm seriously going to be wearing this polish all the time.



These polishes are all $7.50 on www.livelovepolish.com, and they offer free shipping on orders over $20!

I hope you guys liked looking at these beauties! And I hope you like this #SwatchSunday thing... I would really love to do it more often! :)

Love,
Find Live Love Polish:
Instagram: @live.love.polish
Facebook: Live Love Polish

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3 

2 comments: