Monday, January 26, 2015

Rainbow Swirl Nails

Hello everyone! 

As you probably know, I received a bunch of awesome nail vinyls from Twinkled T a little while ago. One of the first set of vinyls that caught my eye was the cyclone vinyls! These look sooo awesome, and I decided to use them to do this rainbow swirl design.



I wanted to do a design with these that was fun, original and eye-catching. I have seen this style of gradient before, with a vertical rainbow across all of the nails, and though that it would look awesome with the swirl! I am very happy with how they turned out :)

To use these swirl vinyls, I gently peeled them off of the backing, and starting from the center, placed it down on my base color (once it is completely dry). If you want to see exactly how I did this mani, check out my YouTube tutorial here:


The polishes I used were...
  • Pink: China Glaze "Float On"
  • Yellow: Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow"
  • Green: Essie "The More the Merrier"
  • Blue: Color Club "Factory Girl"
  • Purple: LVX "Aster"
  • White (base color): Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube"


Twinkled T has vinyls in many more shapes and designs, and they also have stencils. I have been very happy with the ones that I have used so far and think that they are a great tool for someone who isn't very good at doing very complicated, sharp designs.


What do you guys think of this design, and what would you like to see next? Please leave any comments or questions down below :)

Love,
Follow Twinkled T:
Instagram: @twinkled_t
Twitter: @twinkledt
Facebook: Twinkled T
My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Twinkled T sent me these vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Very happy and fresh :). Those vinyls are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eva! It's definitely a nice refresher for me with the cold winter weather! :) <3

      Delete