Sunday, February 1, 2015

NailsByErin's Second Anniversary


Two years ago, February 1st, 2013, my friends convinced me to start a nail Instagram account to share the little creations that I had been doing on my nails. Now 40,000 Instagram followers and two years later, I can easily say that it has been one of the most amazing experiences for me!

Since I created @nails_by_erin, I made a blog and a YouTube channel and have had the opportunity to do something that I really love all the time. I feel like I have improved so much since when I started and I am always so happy to create new content for you all. I love hearing your feedback and seeing what you like and dislike. I also have become friendly with so many wonderful people who share the same obsession for nail polish as me.

I'm so glad that my friends convinced me to start this and to share my creations with so many of you. Thank you to everyone who has ever liked a photo of mine, read a blog post, watched a YouTube video, left a comment, or followed me. I appreciate each and every one of you for causing this to grow so much!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just started following you but I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eva! I always see the lovely comments you leave and I really appreciate your support! So glad you like my blog, thanks again! :) <3

    ReplyDelete