Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pretty & Polished Exclusives from Live Love Polish!

Hello everyone!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and I think we all can agree that festive nail polish is a must! Today I am so excited to share with you these gorgeous Valentine's Day polishes by Pretty & Polished, which you can only get from LiveLovePolish.com!




*Check back later this week to see three beautiful Colores de Carol polishes (one of them being exclusive, from Live Love Polish only)!

First up is Pretty & Polished "He Makes Me Blush"; a light pink crelly polish with pink, red, and silver hex glitter, as well as pink and white heart glitters! Shown is three coats with a top coat.






I really love this one! Pastel, girly polishes are right up my alley. You could probably get away with two thick coats of this one, but I liked applying three to make sure that the polish was completely opaque. The only thing that was difficult about this polish was the heart glitters... I had to turn the bottle upside down to get any of them on the brush, and I did end up positioning them with the brush so that they where where I wanted on my nail. It's doable, but sometimes can be tedious.



Here's a close-up/macro of this polish to show the glitter!




With a coat of top coat, this smooths out pretty well, so I think two coats of a thick top coat would make even the heart glitters pretty smooth.


Next up is Pretty & Polished "My Best Invest-mint". This is a mint green crelly with white circular glitter, gold micro glitter, and pink heart glitters.




I am obsessed with the color combo for this one! Mint and pink make such a beautiful pair, and this polish is still festive for Valentine's Day even if you're not a fan of pink polishes. Just like "He Makes Me Blush", the heart glitters are a bit of a trick to get on the brush, but if you shake the bottle a lot or leave it upside down like I did you can get a few on your nail.



And here's a close up:

Since both of these are crelly polishes (a crelly is a mix between a cream and a jelly... Not quite a jelly but not easily opaque enough to be a cream) you could wear 3 coats on it's own, or layer them over pink and mint green.

You can only get these polishes on LiveLovePolish.com, so head over there if you are interested in getting them! The polishes are $12 each. Live Love Polish ships worldwide and offers free shipping on U.S. orders over $20!


Love,
Find Live Love Polish:
Instagram: @live.love.polish
Facebook: Live Love Polish

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I was sent these polishes by Live Love Polish to review and share with all of you. I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment