Thursday, February 12, 2015

Colores de Carol Valentine's Day Gift Set from Live Love Polish!

Hi again! Hope you are all having a great week.

Today I have three stunning Colores de Carol polishes to show you: "Amethyst""Bling" and "Jesse's Girl". These are all available on LiveLovePolish.com, and "Jesse's Girl" is exclusively available from Live Love Polish!



First up is Colores de Carol "Amethyst", a magenta/purple holographic polish with a blue shimmer. Let me tell you, when this catches the light it is stunning. I am obsessed with holos like this! Shown is two coats with top coat.




The formula of this polish is pretty smooth, as long as you have enough on your brush. If not, it starts to pull at itself and it gets a little gloopy. Once you are used to it, though, it's not a problem. This is so sparkly and beautiful! I got so many compliments and I couldn't stop staring at my nails.



And how about a macro of the holo goodness? I'm in love!!!



Next is "Bling", a holographic silver micro-glitter polish.



You can wear this on it's own (like I did on my ring finger, 3 coats) or over another polish. I did a glitter gradient on my other fingers over Floss Gloss "Perf".



Here's a close up of my ring finger:



You can just barely see my nail through the glitter, but unless you're looking super close it looks completely opaque!

And here's a close up of the glitter gradient:



I loooove these polishes together!

The great thing about "Bling" is that the base is a little thick, which is really helpful because it is less likely to flood your cuticles. The glitter applied evenly and it looks gorgeous!

And last, but certainly not least, is "Jesse's Girl".



"Jesse's Girl" is a glitter bomb with multicolored micro-glitter, light pink square glitter, red square glitter, pink square glitter, pink hex glitter, and probably a thousand more that I just can't list. I layered this over LVX "Aster", but for a more Valentine's day look, you could pair this over a soft pink or even a hot pink!


I love how versatile this polish is! Like I said, with pinks this would be really fun for Valentine's Day, but you could wear it with so many different bases and create a very different look! You can also wear this on it's own like I did on my ring finger (3 coats).



It is absolutely packed with all of these different glitters!!! I love how the macro is able to show how many colors are included in "Jesse's Girl".

Here's a close up of that glitter gradient:


If you're a glitter lover, then you should definitely add this one to your collection!

Remember, "Jesse's Girl" is only available on LiveLovePolish.com! "Amethyst" and "Bling" are $10 each, and "Jesse's Girl" is $12. You can also purchase the gift set of these all together for $30! Live Love Polish ships worldwide and offers free shipping on U.S. orders over $20!

Hope you all have enjoyed drooling over these polishes with me, and I hope that you all have a great Valentine's Day! <3


Love,
Find Live Love Polish:
Instagram: @live.love.polish
Facebook: Live Love Polish

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I was sent these polishes by Live Love Polish to review and share with all of you. I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment