Monday, February 2, 2015

Blue and Silver Bling Nails

Hello everyone! :)

Today I have a new nail art design for all of you who love a little (or a lot) of sparkle!!


I received this gorgeous bow and heart nail charm from Born Pretty Store, and as soon as I saw it I knew that I had to create a totally glam nail design that featured it!




I used Color Club "Factory Girl" for this mani, which is a beautiful light blue cream polish. I've been obsessed with it lately! For the glitter gradient accent nail, I used Essie "Set in Stones" and Salon Perfect "Twinkle Twinkle". The white polish is Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube".


Here is a close up of this awesome charm. To secure it, I would suggest wearing nail glue! This is 3D, so it may not be something that you could just wear all the time, but it makes such an awesome and glam accent to a design like this! I might use it for another design for Valentines day :)


To create the design on my index and pinky nails, I used the single chevron vinyls from Twinkled T! I love the look that these vinyls create, and I am really happy with how it turned out! I think I might do some manis with this single chevron design more often :) I also used two of the mixed rhinestones from Born Pretty Store on these nails; one in gold and a smaller one in silver to compliment the gold and silver in the nail charm.


Interested in seeing how I did this design? Check out my YouTube tutorial here! :)




Don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these rhinestones and this nail charm to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment