Sunday, February 22, 2015

#SwatchSunday: Model's Own "Pear Purple" Swatch and Review

Hello everyone! 

Today I have a really beautiful swatch to share with you. This is Model's Own "Pear Purple" from their Diamond Luxe collection. The great thing about this polish is the subtle micro-glitter. If you look at it closely, you can see very fine gold glitter! It is so beautiful when it catches the light, yet not too overwhelming. The color definitely still takes center stage.


I just love this color! Purple is one of my favorite colors to wear and this shade of purple has been one of my personal favorites recently. It is a medium purple, similar to LVX Aster, which I have also been loving.

I used two coats out of habit, but it was very pigmented and smooth. I easily could have gotten away with one coat! I topped it with Seche Vite, of course.

This polish is available on www.livelovepolish.com for $8.50, with free shipping in the US on purchases over $20.

Let me know what you all think of this color!

Love,

Find Live Love Polish:
Instagram: @live.love.polish
Facebook: Live Love Polish

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment