Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Nails: Pink Stripes with Heart Studs

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I've been a little under the weather for the past few days but I wanted to do a quick Valentine's day design for you all!

I've seen a lot of lip manis, a lot of pink gradients, and a lot of gradient hearts, so I wanted to try something different and a little more simple. I decided on this stripe design, and I used the heart studs to capture the Valentine's day theme.


Since this is really just a striped design, you could recreate it with different color combinations or even just wear it without the studs for a quick everyday mani.

If you haven't been able to tell, I've been loving Floss Gloss "Perf" lately. It is probably my favorite light pink ever! I also used Mint "Ribbon Dancer" for the center stripe.

Check out my Instagram account where I will be posting a quick 15  second tutorial for this design :)

I used heart studs from a nail stud wheel from Born Pretty Store for a simple and easy accent to this striped design. I actually got this wheel last year, when I did my gradient triangle design! It came with an assortment of studs and these ones are just perfect for an easy Valentine's Day look.





Don't forget to use my code NSBW10 to get 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Hope you all have a fantastic day, whether you have a Valentine or not :) What do you all think of this mani?

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these studs last year to review and share. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment