Monday, March 9, 2015

Born Pretty Store Black & White Lace Nail Wrap Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have a review of these black and white Born Pretty Store nail wraps!

For those of you who aren't very good with freehand designs or just aren't very good at nail art, you will be excited to hear about these! The nail wraps are easy to apply and don't require any drying time or extra tools.


 I did add a bit of my own flair to this mani rather than using the wraps on all of my nails, because I really wanted to include these rhinestones from Born Pretty Store that I have been loving lately! I know I kind of went crazy with the bling, but I had to add a bit of sparkle with the black nails :)


I was very happy with these nail wraps! They were quick and easy and I didn't really have any trouble. It was a bit tricky to keep the wrap from creasing slightly towards the free edge of my nails, but it wasn't very difficult. Totally doable if you're on the go or you just want nice nails quickly!

They seemed to adhere to the nail very well and I love the design! They look beautiful.

The one thing to be aware of is the removal;  I believe it says that you can soak them in water or something or soak them with polish remover? These didn't remove for me with a cotton ball and nail polish remover, so if you have a problem with that then you might not like these. For me, it wasn't a very big problem. I kind of just held the cotton ball on for a while until the wrap got soft, and then peeled it off.




Please check out my YouTube tutorial/video demo here:

Born Pretty Store also sells these nail wraps in a denim pattern and in a red, white, and black love themed pattern.

Check out the nail wraps here, and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these nail wraps and rhinestones to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment