Wednesday, March 18, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Glitter Gradient with Salon Perfect "Luck of the Irish"

Hello everyone!

I've had a total nail blogger fail, not to mention a total Irish-girl fail... I had absolutely no nail art for St. Patrick's Day! My nails weren't even painted green yesterday!

Luckily, I came home from school yesterday afternoon to some St. Patrick's nail mail from Salon Perfect. I wish I could have gotten it sooner, so I could have had time to swatch them all and write a full blog post for you, but I just couldn't get a whole collection review up in a few hours!

I think I will still be reviewing the collection, but it will be up later. Sorry again for not having these polishes for a St. Patrick's Day swatch spam!

This is a glitter topper from the collection, appropriately named "Luck of the Irish"! It's a fun, glittery polish (gold hex glitter with gold but mostly green micro-glitter) in a clear base.



I slapped this on over a sheer nude base as a glitter gradient for a really fun and easy St. Patrick's Day mani! I love the glittery effect, especially with the gold glitter within the green. I'm not always the biggest fan of green so this is the perfect kind of glitter for me to wear on St. Patrick's Day!


 Here's a close-up to show the glitter... Not the sharpest picture but I think you all get the idea :)


Homework and school projects have taken up a huge chunk of my time lately, which explains my absence. I miss posting often for you all, and I hope I'll have some more nail art to share very soon!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

Follow Salon Perfect:
Twitter: @salon_perfect
Instagram: @salonperfect
Pinterest: @salonperfect
Facebook: Salon Perfect
YouTube: Salon Perfect

DISCLAIMER: "Luck of the Irish" was kindly sent to me by Salon Perfect to try. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment