Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wave Gradient Nails using Snail Vinyls

Hello everyone!

Can you tell I'm in a summery mood? Haha last week I did a mermaid scale design, and now I have this wave design! I used the beach wave nail vinyls from Snail Vinyls to create this design!


 I am so happy with how this turned out! I can really see myself wearing this in the summer. I love the look that these vinyls create! I wish I could have fit more than two waves on my nails, but unfortunately I had a break on my middle nail and had to file them all down. Grr!!! I might have to attempt this again with longer nails :)


Watch how I did this nail design here:


Be sure to check out the scale vinyls here and many more vinyls and stencils on www.snailvinyls.com!

Love,
Follow Snail Vinyls:
Instagram: @snailvinyls
Twitter: @snailvinyls
Pinterest: @snailvinyls
Facebook: Snail Vinyls
YouTube: Snail Vinyls

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Snail Vinyls sent me these nail vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment