Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pink and White Lace Nails | Born Pretty Store Nail Wrap Review

Hello everyone!

As many of you probably know by now, I absolutely love girly, pink designs, and I love the look of lace nails. However, I don't have the patience or fine enough brushes to paint them by hand, and I have never tried stamping before so I haven't attempted doing lace nails that way.

Luckily, Born Pretty Store was kind enough to send me these gorgeous white lace nail wraps to try out! They have a clear backing and have little silver rhinestones as a little accent.

Since they have a clear background, I painted my nails with Color Club "Sugar Sheer" before applying the wraps.

These wraps actually come in pretty wide sizes, so for my narrow nails it was a little tough. When applying nail wraps I tend to like to have them be smaller rather than larger, because if you have any excess towards your sidewalls, water and dirt will catch under there. So it was a little tough to get the wraps to fit perfectly on my nails, but if you have wide nail beds then this won't be a problem for you.


Since these wraps have a clear background, you can layer the white lace over any color imaginable! Or even gradients, holographic polishes, thermal polishes.... The possibilities are endless!

Applying them is pretty straight forward, but I made a YouTube tutorial on how I like to apply nail wraps here:


Check out the nail wraps here, and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these wraps to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment