Sunday, July 31, 2016

Essie "Bikini So Teeny" Swatch and Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone!

Today for #SwatchSunday I have a swatch and review of Essie "Bikini So Teeny"! This polish is such a huge favorite of so many nail polish lovers, and I am no exception. I am a sucker for blues and this one is so beautiful and perfect for summer.

"Bikini So Teeny" is a slightly purple-toned light blue creme polish. It is extremely subtle, but this polish does have tiny little bits of silver glitter in it. You can only really see the sparkle in the sun.

 


Here I am wearing two coats with a layer of top coat. The only downside of this polish is that it can be a little bit patchy. I got away with 2 coats but I think if you applied thinner coats, you would definitely need 3.

Overall though, this is a great polish! Essie has always been one of my top brands, and their polish colors are always gorgeous.


I hope you guys found this review helpful!


Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment