Wednesday, July 6, 2016

White and Gold Daisy Nails

Hello everyone!

Today I have this super simple daisy mani to share with all of you. I've seen this sort of style before from a lot of other nail artists, so I decided to do my own take on it! I really love how chic and cute it came out.

I have been wanting to do some more floral designs lately, but I wanted something quicker than hand painted roses. This is such a quick and easy mani to do, which makes it a perfect floral design for nail art beginners!



 I used Londontown "Princess Awaits" as my base for this mani. It is a milky off-white crelly polish with a subtle gold-orange micro-shimmer. It is such a gorgeous polish! I then used a Salon Perfect "Ice Cube" and "Gold Leaf" to create the flowers and the two simple dots on my other nails.



Here's a macro shot of the flower nail! You can also get a slightly better look at the gold-orange micro-shimmer, though it is so hard to capture on camera:


If you want to see how I did this mani, then you can check out my YouTube tutorial here:

I hope you guys love this mani as much as I do!



Love,
Follow Londontown:
Instagram: @LondontownUSA
Twitter: @LONDONTOWNUSA
Pinterest: @londontownusa

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Londontown sent me "Princess Awaits" for free to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

1 comment: