Sunday, July 3, 2016

Smith and Cult "Stockholm Syndrome" Swatch and Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone!

In case you didn't notice, my blog has a new URL! I am finally www.nailsbyerin.com! No more of those little dashes :) Of course, that old URL (www.nails-by-erin.com) will still redirect you to this blog, but I am so excited to have the new one, haha.

I also gave my blog a little bit of a makeover! I wasn't loving the color scheme anymore and I wanted to make it more simple and sophisticated. I went for this gray and seafoam style (I am absolutely loving seafoam colors right now) but of course, I still kept my classic gray and white chevron! I knew I couldn't give that up :)

So today for #SwatchSunday, I have another Smith and Cult swatch and review for you all! This gorgeous polish is called "Stockholm Syndrome".

Smith & Cult "Stockholm Syndrome" is a purple toned gray creme. I'm wearing two smooth coats with a layer of their Above It All top coat. I also used their Basis of Everything base coat underneath this polish.



This polish reminds me a lot of Cirque Colors "Deco"! It is definitely slightly purple/mauve, but it leans more gray. I would say that this polish is more gray-toned than "Deco".

I really love this color! I could see myself wearing this color as an everyday nail color, especially in the late fall and the winter.



Smith and Cult polishes (as well as their base and top coat) are $18 each. Definitely on the more high-end side, but in my opinion, you get what you pay for. I've been very impressed with all of the polishes that I have tried from them.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review and found it helpful!


Love,

Follow Smith & Cult:
Instagram: @smithandcult
Twitter: @SmithandCult
Facebook: Smith & Cult

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Smith & Cult sent me this polish to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

1 comment:

  1. So what do you use as your base and top coat if any, and did you need 2 coats of this polish? Loving this colour so much xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete