Sunday, July 10, 2016

Smith and Cult "Beat Street" Swatch and Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone!

Today for #SwatchSunday I have another Smith and Cult review for you all. This beauty is called "Beat Street".

For me, this is the classic "pool" color. It is a gorgeous aqua blue creme! Shown here is two smooth, beautiful coats, with a layer of their Above it All top coat. (And I also used their Basis of Everything base coat)



This type of color is one of my all time favorite nail polish colors! It is so gorgeous and it always is so fun to wear in the summer. "Beat Street" is such a gorgeous color and the formula is fantastic! It goes on super smooth and from my experiences, Smith & Cult polishes are long-lasting and super shiny.

One thing that I didn't love about this polish was that after I wore this polish overnight, my nails were slightly tinged blue. It wasn't that bad, and with a little extra scrubbing with nail polish remover, the stains were gone. But I think if you wore this for a week, it might stain on your nails worse. Just something to keep in mind!



This polish (as well as the base and top coat) are $18 each. I know that is very pricey for a lot of my followers, but if you are able to splurge on them, I would definitely recommend! I have not been disappointed by any of their products so far.


Love,

Follow Smith & Cult:
Instagram: @smithandcult
Twitter: @SmithandCult
Facebook: Smith & Cult

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Smith & Cult sent me this polish to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment