Friday, July 29, 2016

Pink and Gold Floral Nails

Hello everyone!

Today I have a super girly design to share with all of you.

I was just kind of brainstorming some nail art the other day, and I decided that I wanted to do a nail art design that incorporated chevrons! A few years ago, chevrons on my ring finger was literally every other mani for me. Haha I am still obsessed with this look, but I haven't done any chevron nail art in so long.

I am so in love with how this design came out!

**Also, I recently made a Facebook page! Click here to check it out and please be sure to give it a like :)



I started off with one of my all-time favorite pink nail polishes, Floss Gloss "Perf". It is just such a perfect bubblegum pink color! For the chevrons, I used Salon Perfect "Gold Leaf", which I also used to make polka dots on my middle nail.

Then I used "Perf" as well as Essie "Mod Square" to paint the roses over the polka dots. I also used a bit of white polish to add some highlight to the flowers, and some green polishes for the flower leaves.



Here's a macro of my chevron nail (I used the Snail Vinyls Medium Chevron Vinyls to create this!)

And here's a closeup of the floral polka dot nail. I absolutely love how this nail turned out!!

If you want to see how I did this mani, then check out my YouTube tutorial here:


I hope you guys love this design as much as I do! :) <3



Love,

Follow Snail Vinyls:
Instagram: @snailvinyls
Twitter: @snailvinyls
Pinterest: @snailvinyls
Facebook: Snail Vinyls
YouTube: Snail Vinyls

My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Snail Vinyls sent me these nail vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment