Friday, July 22, 2016

Pink Nautical Nails | Mani Recreation!

Hello everyone!

I have been feeling a little uninspired lately, so I went back through my old manis to see if there was anything that could give me any ideas. And I came across my old pink nautical nails from July of 2013!

I remembered how much I loved this design, and I knew that I had to recreate it.



I used Essie "Mod Square", Color Club "Sugar Sheer", Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube", and Starrily "Ultima" for this design. I forgot how easy and perfect for summer this nail art is!

Here is my original mani from 3 years ago:

I think my nail art skills (and photography skills) have improved a lot in three years. And as much as looking back at my old nail art makes me cringe, I do like to see how much I have changed since I started doing my nails!


The first time I did this design, I didn't make a YouTube tutorial for it. But this time, I recorded one! So if you want to see how I did this mani, then you can watch my video here:

Love,

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment