Monday, July 4, 2016

Mix & Match 4th of July Nails

Hello everyone!

Happy 4th of July! What better way to celebrate than to put some red, white, and blue on your nails? I decided to create this mix & match patriotic mani to wear for the occasion. (I am so proud of myself for actually doing a holiday manicure in time for the holiday, haha)

I wanted to add a fun twist to the usual stars and stripes mani, so I did two accent nails with the Star Swirl Nail Vinyls from Snail Vinyls and (surprise, surprise) Starrily "Ultima" on my index and ring fingers. I think the result is a really fun and cute 4th of July design!




I used Color Club "Cadillac Red", Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube", and Salon Perfect "Indigo-go" for this mani, and added Starrily "Ultima" for the silver glitter stars, as I mentioned above.

I also used some straight nail vinyls from Snail Vinyls to create the red and white stripes on my pinky, and the star stencils on my middle nail.

I love all of the vinyls that I used for this mani! Snail Vinyls always has such awesome vinyls that work really well. If you have been following me for a while, you know how much I love to use their vinyls in my designs!



Here's a macro of my stars nail:

And here's a macro of one of the silver glitter star nails (I love how this turned out!):

If you want to see how I did this design, then check out my YouTube tutorial here:

I hope you guys like this mani, and I hope you all have a great holiday!



Love,

Follow Snail Vinyls:
Instagram: @snailvinyls
Twitter: @snailvinyls
Pinterest: @snailvinyls
Facebook: Snail Vinyls
YouTube: Snail Vinyls

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Snail Vinyls sent me these nail vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment