Sunday, July 24, 2016

Il était un vernis "Monsieur Je T'aime" Swatch and Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone! Happy #SwatchSunday :)

Today I have a swatch and review of Il était un vernis "Monsier Je T'aime", a gorgeous teal holographic polish. I purchased this polish from Live Love Polish, though it is currently out of stock there.

Anyone who knows me knows that blue and blue-green polishes are my absolute favorite. A few months ago, I spotted this on the LLP site and I knew that I had to have it!




Here I'm wearing two coats with top coat. It applied so nicely and it is completely opaque in two coats! The holographic shimmer in this polish is so fine but I absolutely love that about it. This color leans more towards an emerald green in artificial light, but it definitely is a more blue-green shade in natural light.

This polish may be one of my new favorites! The color is just so beautiful, and the holo is kind of subtle, yet so pretty. In the sun it looks amazing!



"Monsieur Je T'aime" gets a huge thumbs up from me!

Like I said, it is not available on LiveLovePolish.com right now, but you can get it from Il était un vernis here!


Love,

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I purchased this nail polish with my own money. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment